Friday, January 20, 2012

..the force..

It's that time of year in the Midwest, when the snow falls. It makes for tricky driving, but it is a welcome addition to the barrenness of the season. I don't mind it as much as some, and it can actually feel very peaceful. Or perhaps the peacefulness comes from the fact that I have 3 kids who love being out in said snow, sledding or building to their hearts content, only to come in later and fall to the floor in sheer and utter exhaustion. That is a tremendous amount of peacefulness for Mama. And any excuse for piping hot chocolate is welcome, as well.

Over Christmas, some friends of ours gifted us some marvelous snowflakes.






Aren't they awesome?


I took these pictures in the early morning, and it looks like Yoda is green, but really it's a white snowflake, I promise.


Such wonderful snowflakes, I think. I might have to laminate them or something, just so they last past this winter. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment